Valentines Day is just around the corner. Some of our readers here might be single and writing/chatting to a Filipina here in the Philippines. You might want to give an impression to the lady here (they called it pogi points). It might be a good idea for you to give something to the lady you are getting serious with online.
To get started, remember showing that you care by giving her gifts. It doesn’t have to be expensive. It will make her happy that you really take the time in planning it.
If you need good advice on what to give to your loved one here in the Philippines. Here are some simple and affordable gifts that you will show to your lady that you care enough for her:
- Sweet surprise: selected baked good cookies and put in the box or in the basket.
- Chocolate: Different kinds of chocolates (imported or local brands) it can be in the baskets or in a beautiful box that she can use for decorations or storage after munching the chocolate.
- Jewelry: Fashion jewelry, pearl jewelry or the real one that will cost more, some are very expensive.
- Stuffed animals like teddy bear, puppy, dolphin, monkey and others, or a stuff heart shape pillow and other nice stuffed products.
- Photo Album: A pictures of you and your lady inside together, or if you didn’t meet up your lady yet in person maybe a collage of her pictures and yours in the album.
- Flowers: Different kind of flower arrangements to chose from either simple arrangements and affordable, in a vase or a bouquet. If you want fancier arrangement then it will cost you more.
- Nice printed shirt with hers and your face, or a mug or a plate.
- Maybe a puppy or a kitty.
- Camera: Lots of good and affordable cameras nowadays.
- Cellphone or Tablet: Same as above, you can buy cheaper and affordable cell phone and tablets. Take note: electronics gadgets are way expensive here in the Philippines than the West.
Hope that some of the ideas that I mentioned above help a lot to those still thinking of what to give to their loved one here in the Philippines. Sometimes it’s hard to give when you don’t have any idea in mind.
We have a company that will deliver to your love one here in the Philippines. If there is anything that you want and it’s not on our site feel free to email us what you want and we will send you an invoice for it. I don’t usually mention our other site here, but I was asked from our reader here privately for a good gift for his/her loved one. That’s one of the reason why I wrote this article.
To some of you here that uses our company “Thank You” so much for the patronage. We really appreciate you guys’ business. Again feel free to let us know if there is anything you want that it’s not on our site.
Happy Valentine’s Day!